1. Create a Share via MCM with Default Share Folder Permission.
2. Verify that "Everyone" user is set to Read/Write and Disable the "Anonymous/Guest" access.
3. Login to CacheDrive via LAN using FQDN with Administrator or Domain Admin.
4. Create the Sub Folder(s) using Domain Administrator Account.
5. After Creating the Sub Folder(s), Use the Windows Server/Client Security Properties tab to make change Permission that you wishes with Domain Administrator Account. Use the Windows Client Advance Security Permission Tab for recursive file/folder permission setting.