The Devices page shows the current status of all CacheDrives in your account and allows you to make configuration changes at the device level.
To change the configuration of a device, click on the device's row.
Each row contains information for a particular device:
- Queue status and firmware update availability indicator. A down arrow will appear here when a firmware update is available. Mouseover the queue status bubble (showing "13" in the screenshot above) to see a breakdown of pending requests by upsync and downsync queues.
- Device hostname, comment, and status indicator. A green status indicator will appear when the device is working properly. The full list of status indicator colors can be found here:
How do I determine the status of my CacheDrive?
- Upload status for all sync shares on the device.
- Upload status for all replicate shares on the device.
- Upload status for all archive shares on the device.
- Download rate for the device.
- Expand view for the device.
The expanded view has additional information:
|Model||Model name of the device. For example, CacheDrive G40.|
|Serial No||The serial number of the device.|
|Firmware Version||The version of the firmware installed on the device. When there is a newer version available, the downward pointed arrow icon will be displayed on the device icon. Mouse over the arrow icon to see the new version number.|
|LAN IP Address||The IP address of the device on the local network. By default, the IPv6 format is displayed if available. The device also supports IPv4.|
|WAN IP Address||The external IP address of the network the device is installed on over the Internet.|
|UUID||The unique identification number for the device.|
|Cache Size||The size of the cache partition.|
|Unused Cache Space||The amount of storage in the cache that has not yet been used.|
|Writeable Cache Space||The amount of space in the cache that can be used for local file caching.|
|Upload Status||Displays current upload information and statistics.|
|Prefetch Status||Displays current prefetch information and statistics.|
Click the Add Gateway button in the Devices page to add a new gateway (CacheDrive) to your account.
For more information on adding a gateway, please see the following article: