To manage your billing info:
- Login to MCM as the Business Administrator.
- Click Data Plan in the top right menu (where the user's login name is shown).
- In the Data Plan page, you'll see options for adding a new credit card, entering an Activation Key, changing the billing address, and viewing/downloading bills.
Managing Payment Options
Morro Data accepts credit cards and debit cards as payment options.
Add or Update Credit Cards
To add or update your credit card on file:
- Sign in to your Team Portal.
- Click Data Plan from the top right dropdown menu.
- Click New Card in the Credit Card section of Payment and Billing Information.
- Enter your credit card information in the New Card window.
- Click Save.
Troubleshooting problems with payment options
If you receive an error message when changing your credit card information, try the following:
- Follow any instructions in the error message.
- Retype your credit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers.
- Verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct.
- Verify that you have enough money in your payment option's account to pay for the total due and any taxes for your purchase.
- Verify that the payment option is authorized for online billing or automatic billing.
- Contact your bank to find out why authorizations are failing.
- Try switching to a different payment option.
If you are still experiencing problems with payment options, please contact Customer Support.