Upload bandwidth limits can be set by the hour and day on a per-device basis. Shares can be individually set to follow these limits.
To set an upload/prefetch bandwidth schedule for a device:
- Go to MCM.
- Click Devices, then select your device.
- Click Schedule and select "UPLOAD" or "PREFETCH".
- Enable "Upload Window and Bandwidth" or "Prefetch Window and Bandwidth" option.
- Each square represents an hour (shown in 24-hour format) for a day of the week. To set the upload or prefetch bandwidth limit, select a limit in the row beneath the Upload/Prefetch Window and Bandwidth slider, then click on an hour/day square. You can also drag the mouse across several squares to apply the limit to a range.
- Click Save.
To enable the upload/prefetch bandwidth schedule settings for a share:
- Once the schedule is set for a device, go to MCM and click File System.
- Select a share, then click Advanced.
- Slide the "Upload Window and Bandwidth" slider on the Upload panel to the right to enable upload bandwidth schedule settings.
- Slide the "Prefetch Window and Bandwidth" slider on the Prefetch panel to the right to enable prefetch bandwidth schedule settings.