This article covers resetting the password for Business Administrator accounts (any security mode) and user accounts (Morro Users security mode). To reset the password for user accounts in other authentication modes, please follow the standard password reset procedure for the authentication mechanism in use.
To reset your password:
- Go to the Team Portal.
- If you are resetting the password for a Business Administrator account, check the "Login As Business Admin" checkbox, otherwise leave it unchecked.
- Enter the Email address in the Email field.
- Click "Forgot password?"
The "Reset Your Password" window will appear with the email address entered in the "Email" field.
Verify that the information is correct, then click "Reset" to continue.
- Check the email account for the provided email address for a temporary password.
- Login with the temporary password, then click the email address in the upper right corner of the Team Portal and select "Profile".
- Use the password fields to set a new password: