Use the Network page to see the network configuration for the Morro Edge setup.
The Network page is divided into two sections, one for the overall Regional WAN and Edge LAN setups, and one for the individual Core and Edge devices in the account.
Regional WAN and Edge LANs
The Regional WAN and Edge LANs section shows the Regional WAN IP addresses of the gateways to the left of each of the Core and Edge devices. To the right of each device is the IP address range distributed by the gateway over DHCP for devices on the Core or Edge LAN, which can be configured by clicking on the device.
If your account contains multiple Regional WANs, they will appear above the diagram. Click the name of the Regional WAN to see its setup. In the above screenshot, the "SF BAY AREA" Regional WAN is selected.
The Devices section shows detailed information about the Morro devices in the Edge network.
The following columns appear in the devices table:
- Name / Type - The name of the Morro device and type (Core or Edge).
- Regional WAN - For the Regional WAN row, the IP address range assigned to WAN gateways is shown. For individual devices, column contains the Regional WAN IP address of the device.
- Core/Edge LAN - The IP address range assigned to devices on the Core or Edge LAN.
- Other Settings - See below.
Other Settings for the Regional WAN
The Other Settings column displays additional information about the Regional WAN.
For the Regional WAN row, the following information is shown:
- Domain - The Active Directory domain for the account.
- DNS1/DNS2 - The DNS servers being used.
- Inter Edge-LAN routing - If this option is enabled, devices on one Edge LAN will be able to reach devices on other Edge LANs. For maximum security, this option is disabled by default.
Click on the pencil icon in the Regional WAN row to modify Regional WAN settings:
Click the graph icon to see the amount of data transferred across the Regional WAN on a per-day basis.
Other Settings for the Core/Edge Devices
The Other Settings column displays additional information about the Core or Edge device.
For the each device row, the following information is shown:
- WAN Gateway - The IP address assigned to the WAN gateway.
- CacheDrive - The IP address of the embedded CacheDrive VM.
- win10 - The IP address of the embedded Windows 10 Pro VM.
- List Connected Devices - Click this button to see a list of devices connected to the Edge LAN.
Click the wrench icon to change the IP address range assigned to devices attached to the Edge LAN.
For Core devices, click the info icon to get detailed information on how to configure Azure and on-premise Active Directory servers to work with Morro Edge. It includes instructions for modifying the AD server's routing table and the routing information sent out over DHCP.