The Maintenance menu in the Devices - General tab allows you to perform maintenance on the device.
- Restart SMB - Restarts the SMB service on the device.
- Reboot - Perform a safe reboot.
- Shutdown - Perform a safe shutdown.
- Delete - Deletes the device from the Morro Account.
- Diagnostics - Opens the diagnostics page.
Use the Diagnostics page to get diagnostic information about the device.
The Queue Status option gives you more detailed information about the upsync queue for the device.
The Disk S.M.A.R.T option runs the internal diagnostics test on the drive(s) in the device.
The IP Address option shows more detailed information about the Ethernet interface.