Manage my Morro Cloud plan
Sign in to your Team Portal and go to your Data Plan page.
- Pricing plan for your system including the number of CacheDrives deployed.
- Billing period and what part of the cycle has elapsed.
- Storage and Download usage.
- Payment and billing information.
- Billing history with a link to download your past bills.
Change how I pay for a plan
Morro Cloud currently accepts only payment by credit card.
You can update your card by:
- Click New Card.
- Enter the information for the credit card in the "New Card" window.
- Click Save.
Billing Cycles and Schedules
You will be billed monthly for your Morro Cloud subscription. The billing cycle starts on the day that you sign up for an account. Your account will be billed for the amount of your subscription plan and any additional charges from storage and download usage the day after the billing cycle ends. Charges for storage and download usage and active CacheDrives is calculated daily.
For example, if your account was created on March 14, your billing cycle will end on April 13. Your account will be charged on April 14.
Renew my plan
Your plan does not need to be renewed and will be billed month to month until you close your account.
Here are some things to keep in mind about your subscription:
- Keep your payment information updated, especially the credit card expiration date.
- Be aware of your billing cycle and what part of the cycle you are in. Certain account changes need to be made within certain time frames.
Upgrade my plan
You can upgrade your plan at any time. Your billing cycle will not change. The system will generate a bill prorating usage at the plan your account was on and the usage at the new service plan price.
For example, if you are upgrading from CloudDrive to CloudNAS, the system will calculate the annual price and prorate up to the date from the start of the annual bill cycle to the date of the upgrade. The prorated amount will be given as a credit which can be applied to your next bill.
Downgrade my plan
You cannot automatically downgrade your plan. To downgrade your plan, please Contact Support.
Pending (Account) Balance
Your credit card will be charged on the day after your billing cycle ends. If the charge is not successful, your account will have a pending balance. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.
If you try to change your payment card or if you try to cancel your account that has a pending balance, we will attempt to charge you the full amount of the balance immediately. If we are not able to do so for any reason, you will need to Contact Support to resolve the issue before continuing.