Morro Connect is a desktop utility to assist in accessing CacheDrive or Team Portal. If you start Morro Connect in the LAN where CacheDrive exists, you can access the TeamPortal or CacheDrive using Morro Connect. If you are out of the office, you can access Team Portal only.
Note: Some users have reported that Morro Connect can run on Macs with the M1 processor using Rosetta. At this point, Morro Connect running on M1 processor is not officially supported.
Direct Download from Morro Data Website
To install Morro Connect:
- Download Morro Connect from: https://www.morrodata.com/apps
- Choose "For OS X".
- The installer will be downloaded to your computer.
- Unzip the file to extract the installer dmg file. Start the installer by opening the .dmg file.
- Drag the Morro Connect icon into the Applications shortcut.
- You can start Morro Connect by opening the app from the Applications folder or searching for the app in Spotlight.
Warning: Do not open Morro Connect from the DMG folder. Once you eject the DMG, the application will no longer be accessible.