Morro Connect is a desktop utility to assist in accessing CacheDrive or TeamPortal. If you start Morro Connect in the LAN where CacheDrive exists, you can access TeamPortal or CacheDrive using Morro Connect. If you are out of office, you can access TeamPortal only.
Note: Morro Connect is available only as a 64-bit application and supported on Windows 10 or later on x86. Devices that require 32-bit applications (i.e. Surface Pro X) and ARM platforms are not supported.
Direct Download from Morro Data Website
To install Morro Connect:
- Go to https://www.morrodata.com/apps..
- Choose "For Windows".
- The installer will be downloaded to your computer.
- Unzip the file to extract the installer .exe file.
- Start the installer by opening the .exe file.
- Windows Defender SmartScreen will display a warning that the app is not recognized.
Click on "More Info" to see the Run anyway button.
Click Run anyway to continue with the installation.
- Windows will display a warning that the file is not a signed Windows application.
- Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard.
NOTE: If you see error like below, you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable run time libraries.
- Visit Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Downloads page, and download vc_redist.x64.exe. (or vc_redist.x86.exe for 32 bits PC).
- If your PC does not have direct access to site, download using other PC and copied to your PC.
- And run vc_redist.x86.exe to install runtime libraries.
- Then start install Morro Connect.
- Start the Installation process.
- View the End-User License Agreement. Accept the agreement to continue.
- Choose the Installation location.
- The installer will copy the files to the computer and finalize the installation process.
- Click Finish to complete the installation process.