Use LDAP mode to use an LDAP server for authentication. We recommend using JumpCloud for LDAP as a service.
LDAP authentication mode supports JumpCloud and OpenLDAP. Fill out the "LDAP Server Address", "Base DN", "LDAP Bind DN", and "LDAP Bind DN Password" fields, then click the "Switch To This Mode" button.
The fields are:
- LDAP Server Address - The FQDN of the LDAP server.
- Base DN - The base DN for your organization.
- LDAP Bind DN - The DN of the user account used to connect to LDAP.
- LDAP Bind DN Password - The password for the user account used to connect to LDAP.
- Group and User Suffix - The suffix of group and user in LDAP server.
- On-Premises LDAP - You can use the On-Premises LDAP option if your OpenLDAP server is on a private network. Please make sure that the OpenLDAP server is accessible from all CacheDrives.
- Verify Server Certificate - Check to enable server certificate verification.
- Use LDAPS (port 636) - To use LDAPS, the LDAP server must be configured to use StartTLS or SSL.
Microsoft 365 Integration (for JumpCloud only) - Use this feature to allow SharePoint Sync to use JumpCloud as the identity manager. For more information on JumpCloud integration, see the following article: JumpCloud Integration (LDAP mode)
Rejoin - Use the Rejoin button in the lower right part of the screen to repeat the LDAP join process. This can sometimes solve issues with LDAP integration.
Sync User/Group From Server - Synchronize user and group information in your Morro Account with your LDAP server.
The table shows if all CacheDrives joined the LDAP successfully.
- - When a CacheDrive cannot join the LDAP server, d