Applies to Ganz CORTROL Server Product Version 184.108.40.2069 or newer.
When Management Console -> Channels is set to record "Continuously", the Ganz server will generate large (over 1 GB) files. If these files are saved to a share in the CacheDrive, they cannot be synced to the cloud until the server closes the file. Because of the large size and limited cloud storage bandwidth, these files may take a long time to fully upload to the cloud.
To force the maximum size to a smaller value (we will use 300 MB in the example below), do the following:
- Run regedit by right-clicking the Start menu icon, then selecting Run. Enter regedit in the Run dialog.
- Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\A&H\LuxRiot\Server" and right-click it. Select New, then "DWORD (32-bit) Value".
- Enter "Maximal File Size" as the name. Right-click on the new entry and select Modify.
- In the "Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value" dialog, select Decimal as the base, then enter 300 as the value data. Note that the value is interpreted as megabytes.
- Click OK.
- Stop and restart the Ganz CORTROL server.