To access the Profile page, click the down arrow next to your login name in the upper right corner of the screen, then select Profile.
The General Info section has several options:
- Network User name - The login name.
- Full name - The full name of the user.
- Role (not editable) - The user's role, which can be Business Administrator, Global Administrator, or Standard User.
- Email - The user's email address. If you change this value, Morro will send you a verification email to approve the update.
- Password/Confirm Password - Used to change the account's password.
The Preferences section allows you to set the Language and Time Zone for the user account.
Multi-Factor Authentication can also be enabled here. Please see the following article for more details: