Morro Users mode uses local user accounts to manage authentication.
Set the Workgroup to which the CacheDrives will belong.
Workgroup requirements include:
- Limited to 15 characters
- Is the same for all CacheDrives
- Uses capital letters
- Is the NETBIOS name when using Active Directory Mode
Allow Web Access For:
- All Morro Users - This is the default option, which means all users in Morro Users Mode can access MCM.
- Users in specified groups - Only users in the specified groups can access MCM.
- Disallow All Users - All users are disallowed to access MCM.
Using Morro Users Mode in a Domain environment
When using Morro Users Mode in an Active Directory domain environment with a PC in the domain, the user may need to prepend the CacheDrive hostname to the username to log in to the CacheDrive. For example, if user jsmith is logging into CacheDrive mycachedrive, he may need to use "mycachedrive\jsmith' as the login name.