Use the Morro Connect's Team Portal from the left navigation panel to access files directly from the cloud.
Note: The following cloud service providers are supported by Morro Connect Team Portal:
- Morro Cloud - Amazon S3 (Oregon, Australia, Germany, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, Beijing, and Ningxia)
- Morro Cloud - Wasabi (us-east-1 and us-west-1)
- BYOS Amazon S3
- BYOS Wasabi
- BYOS Backblaze
- BYOS Azure Blob
Shares that are not backed by a supported cloud service provider will not appear in the Team Portal section of Morro Connect.
Select a share to open the page for that share.
Create Folders and Upload Files
Create a folder by clicking the + icon in the lower right corner of the app and selecting "Create Folder".
Note: Shares cannot be created here. To create a share, administrators can go to the FIle System page and click Create Share .
To upload files or folders, click the + icon in the lower right corner and select "Upload File".
Note: Up to 20GB or 1000 files may be uploaded at a time.
The following folder operations are not supported in Morro Connect:
- Share Link a folder
- Delete folder (except for new empty folder)
The Team Portal supports several common file/folder operations.
Select files and folders and click Download to download them to your device.
Note: Up to 20GB or 1000 files may be downloaded at a time.
Share Link creates a link that can be shared with someone outside of the organization.
Use the options in the dialog box to set the email addresses, subject, and message. You can also set the number of days before the link expires.
- The link will be emailed to the recipient once the file is prepared for download. The length of time is dependent on the file size. Larger files will take longer to prepare.
- S3 China Region does not support Share Link.
Select a file or folder and click Rename to rename it.
Select a folder or one or more files and click Copy/Move to copy/move them to a new location.
- Files/folder can only be copied within a pool.
- Files can only be moved within a pool, folder can only be moved within a share.
Delete files from the share.
- To recover the deleted file, administrators can go to the FILES page in MCM and click "Manage Versions".
- To permanently delete files, administrators can go to the FILES page in MCM and click "Purge".