NEO buckets can be used for Sync, Replicate, and Archive shares.
To add NEO as a cloud storage provider:
- Create an NEO bucket.
- Generate a key to access the NEO bucket.
- Add the NEO bucket to your Morro account.
- Create a pool and shares using the new NEO bucket.
Create an NEO Bucket and Access Key
Please consult the NEO cloud storage documentation for instructions.
Add the NEO Bucket to Your Morro Account
To add an IIJ bucket to your Morro account:
- Login to MCM.
- Go to File System, then click Add Cloud Storage.
- Select the NEO icon under Providers, enter the required information, then click Create. See below for more details.
If you intend to use the NEO bucket for Sync or Replicate shares, select "Your Object Storage for Sync". For Archive shares, select "Your Object Storage for Archive".
The following fields are available in the Add Cloud Storage dialog:
- Name - The name of the bucket as it appears in MCM.
- Bucket Name - The name of the bucket as shown in the NEO configuration interface.
- Key ID - The Key ID for the bucket.
- Secret Key - The Secret Key for the bucket.
Create Pool and Shares
After adding the new cloud storage to your Morro Account, go to MCM -> File System -> Shares and click Create Pool to create a storage pool using the new bucket. Then, you may create shares normally. For more information, see the following articles:
Notes on Features
If permissions are changed in the NEO account, an email will be sent the Morro account administrators. Changes to permissions may cause an interruption in service.
BYOS NEO supports file management in the Team Portal.
BYOS NEO shares can be synchronized with external Cloud File System providers.
Deleting Cloud Storage
NEO cloud storage can be deleted once all the pools and shares within the storage are deleted.
Admins can use multiple NEO buckets within the same account.