IIJ buckets can be used for Sync and Replicate shares.
To add IIJ as a cloud storage provider:
- Create an IIJ bucket.
- Generate a key to access the IIJ bucket.
- Add the IIJ bucket to your Morro account.
- Create a pool and shares using the new IIJ bucket.
Create an IIJ Bucket and Access Key
Please consult the IIJ cloud storage documentation for instructions.
Add the IIJ Bucket to Your Morro Account
To add an IIJ bucket to your Morro account:
- Login to MCM.
- Go to File System, then click Add Cloud Storage.
- Select the IIJ icon under Providers, enter the required information, then click Create. See below for more details.
The following fields are available in the Add Cloud Storage dialog:
- Name - The name of the bucket as it appears in MCM.
- Bucket Name - The name of the bucket as shown in the IIJ configuration interface.
- Access Key ID - The Access Key ID for the bucket.
- Secret Access Key - The Secret Access Key for the bucket.
Create Pool and Shares
After adding the new cloud storage to your Morro Account, go to MCM -> File System -> Shares and click Create Pool to create a storage pool using the new bucket. Then, you may create shares normally. For more information, see the following articles:
Notes on Features
If permissions are changed in the IIJ account, an email will be sent the Morro account administrators. Changes to permissions may cause an interruption in service.
BYOS IIJ supports file management in the Team Portal.
BYOS IIJ shares can be synchronized with external Cloud File System providers.
Deleting Cloud Storage
IIJ cloud storage can be deleted once all the pools and shares within the storage are deleted.
Admins can use multiple IIJ buckets within the same account.