Before deleting the HC device itself, remove the HC device's CacheDrive from your account. The name of the CacheDrive can be found in the Morro Edge App under HC Devices -> CacheDrive:
For more information about deleting a CacheDrive, use the delete option in MCM -> Devices -> Maintenance:
To delete an HC device:
- Go to the Morro Edge app and click on HC Devices in the left side menu.
- Select the HC device to delete.
- In the Action dropdown for the HC device, select Delete.
- Enter the device name, then click Confirm.
Things to note:
- Deleting an HC device will remove it from the Morro Edge app. You will no longer be able to manage any of the VMs (WAN Gateway, CacheDrive, Compute Element, etc.).
- The CacheDrive and Compute Element will still be accessible. The CacheDrive can be removed from the account through MCM -> Devices.
- The HC device and VMs in the HC device will no longer have access to the Regional WAN, and therefore cannot access resources in the Core LAN.