If you get a certificate error when using Morro Connect, please try the following:
- Request the Morro Connect .appx file from Support.
- Uninstall Morro Connect.
- Right-click on the .appx file, then select Properties, then Digital Signatures.
- Select the Digital Signature, then click Details.
- Click View Certificate, then Install Certificate to start the Certificate Import Wizard:
Make sure that Local Machine is selected, then click Next.
- If you see a popup asking if Windows host process (Rundll32) should be allowed to make changes to the device, click Yes.
- Select "Place all certificates in the following store", then click Browse. Select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities". Click OK. Then click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the certificate import process.
- Install the latest version of Morro Connect.