Some of the possible reasons are:
- You don't have the permission to the shares. Share maybe set to default No Access or no share has been created. Please check your Morro Cloud Manager > File System.
- Windows Hello PIN is used to login to the Windows PC. PIN authentication is not compatible with CacheDrive access, please choose the password method for login.
- For stronger security, CloudNAS requires SMBv2 or higher by default. Your Windows PC may be set to SMBv1 only. To enable SMBv2 in Windows, add the following item in the below path in the Windows registry (run "regedit" to open) and restart the computer:
Item: SMB2 type: REG_DWORD
- Group Policy (run "gpedit.msc" to open): there is an option "Enable insecure guest logons" in below path.
Computer Configuration - Administrative Templates - Network - Lanman Workstation
- To allow for guest access, check the following in the Windows registry (run "regedit" to open):