Upload bandwidth limits can be set by hour and day on a per-device basis. Shares can be individually set to follow these limits.
To set an upload bandwidth schedule for a device:
- Go to MCM.
- Click Devices, then select your device.
- Click Schedule and enable the Upload Window and Bandwidth option.
- Each square represents an hour (shown in 24 hour format) for a day of the week. To set the upload bandwidth limit, select a limit in the row beneath the Upload Window and Bandwidth slider, then click on an hour/day square. You can also drag the mouse across several squares to apply the limit to a range.
- Click Save.
To enable the upload bandwidth schedule settings for a share:
- Once the schedule is set for a device, go to MCM and click File System.
- Select a share, then click Advanced.
- Slide the Upload Window and Bandwidth slider to the right to enable.