Once set up your Morro Account, you may create Shares and User Accounts for immediate storage access.
A Share is a folder which can be accessed from Windows, Mac, or other clients using SMB protocol. A default share named GlobalShare1 is created by the system automatically. As the Business Admin, you can create more shares according to your business needs.
1. Login to Morro Cloud Manager, go to FILE SYSTEM page
2. Click on the 'orange' circle at the lower-right of the page and select "Create Share"
3. In the Create Share panel, enter share Name and optionally Comment, then click CREATE.
In the example below, a new Share named "Backup Share" is created. It belongs to GlobalPool1 and Gateway Permissions is set to "All Gateways" (those default settings).
Create User Accounts
1. Go to TEAM page in Morro Cloud Manager and select USER sub page from the the top.
2. Click on the 'orange' Dot on the lower-right of the page and select "Create User"
3. In the Create User panel, enter Network User name, Full name, Email, and select a group for this User. Then click CREATE USER.
In the example below User "Tom" is created with a Default Group called "users".
4. The created User then will be listed in Team/User page with "pending" status. You may repeat step 2 and 3 to create more Users.
To complete the User Account creation, the newly created User will receive an email for account creation verification. The user needs to follow the link in the email and create his/her own password.
5. After User's email verification and SAVE PASSWORD, the User Account creation process is completed.
The User's pending status is cleared in the TEAM/User page.
The User now can access the Morro Cloud Storage via Team Portal. Read User Login with User Name... for more.