Morro Connect Release Notes 5.6
Modified on: Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 7:49 PM
Morro Connect Version: 5.6
Updated on 11/2/2022
Changes Since 5.5
- Support NTACL in Morro Connect
- Improved "Copy" and "Move" features in Team Portal
- Shares with "RO/NO" permission now can be chosen as the destination
- Support copy/move folder in a share or in a pool
- We no longer provide the Store versions. So please download the client app from the Morro Data website and install it.
- The download version needs “control”+ click to open when installing or running the app.
- Cannot log in to Morro Connect as Admins in LDAP mode.
- Proxy support (Windows Only) - please contact Support for instructions.
Users of Morro Connect:
To use the Morro Connect properly in the Active Directory mode with proper permissions, the user or the user's group must be imported in MCM.
- Go to MCM > Team > Group > Import User/Group.
- To import the user/group, type "groupname" in "Query String" and click "Find Now".
- After the group has been listed in the search results, select it and click "Import Now".
Functions that are NOT SUPPORTED in Morro Connect:
- User Authentication with Azure AD Domain Services and IDaaS providers OneLogin, Okta.
- Shares using Cloud Storage Providers including IIJ, NEO, RSTOR, Lyve.
- Shares with Multi-Cloud Redundant Storage that includes one of the above four Cloud Storage Providers
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.