Morro Connect Release Notes 5.6
Modified on: Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 11:09 AM
Updated on 7/13/2022
Changes Since 5.5
- Support NTACL in Morro Connect
- Improved "Copy" and "Move" features in Team Portal
- Shares with "RO/NO" permission now can be chosen as destination
- Support copy/move folder in a share or in a pool
- We no longer provide the Store versions. So please download and install.
- The download version needs “control”+ click to open when install or run the app.
- Cannot login to Morro Connect as Admins in LDAP mode.
- Proxy support (Windows Only) - please contact Support for instruction.
Functions in CloudNAS 7.1 that are NOT SUPPORTED in Morro Connect 5.6:
- User Authentication with IDaaS providers Okta and OneLogin
- Shares using Cloud Storage Providers including IIJ, NEO, RSTOR
- Shares with Multi-Cloud Redundant Storage that includes one of the above three Cloud Storage Providers
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.