Morro Connect Version: 5.6
Updated on 11/2/2022
Changes Since 5.5
- Support NTACL in Morro Connect
- Improved "Copy" and "Move" features in Team Portal
- Shares with "RO/NO" permission now can be chosen as the destination
- Support copy/move folder in a share or in a pool
- We no longer provide the Store versions. So please download the client app from the Morro Data website and install it.
- The download version needs “control”+ click to open when installing or running the app.
- Cannot log in to Morro Connect as Admins in LDAP mode.
- Proxy support (Windows Only) - please contact Support for instructions.
Users of Morro Connect:
To use the Morro Connect properly in the Active Directory mode with proper permissions, the user or the user's group must be imported in MCM.
- Go to MCM > Team > Group > Import User/Group.
- To import the user/group, type "groupname" in "Query String" and click "Find Now".
- After the group has been listed in the search results, select it and click "Import Now".
Functions that are NOT SUPPORTED in Morro Connect:
- User Authentication with Azure AD Domain Services and IDaaS providers OneLogin, Okta.
- Shares using Cloud Storage Providers including IIJ, NEO, RSTOR, Lyve.
- Shares with Multi-Cloud Redundant Storage that includes one of the above four Cloud Storage Providers