To configure an Okta domain for use with Morro Data:
- Login to Okta. In the left side menu, click Applications under the Applications menu.
- Click "Create App Integration".
- Select OIDC under "Sign-in method", then select "Web Application" for "Application type". Click Next.
- Change the "App integration name" if necessary. Set the "Grant Type" to "Refresh Token" and the "Sign-in redirect URI" to:
- Go to the Assignments tab and add a Super Administrator user if one has not already been added.
- Go to the "Okta API Scopes" tab and grant okta.users.read and okta.groups.read.
- Go to the General tab and copy the Client ID, Client Secret, and Client Domain values into the respective fields in MCM ->Team ->Authentication. Click Switch.
- In the Okta Sign In dialog, enter the login credentials for the Super Administrator.