Use Azure AD mode to integrate the system into your Azure Active Directory domain. To apply share-level access permissions settings, users must be imported in the Users tab.
Note: Users must login to the Team Portal at least once before connecting to shares over SMB.
To switch to Azure AD mode:
- Select Azure AD in the "Change Mode to" selection box.
- Click the "Switch To This Mode" button.
- You will then be prompted for your Microsoft login. Login and accept the requested permissions to complete the process.
Note: The Microsoft account used for login must have the following API permissions:
- Sign in and read user profile
- Read all groups
- Read directory data
- Access user's data anytime
Windows Hello PIN sign-in is not compatible with Azure AD mode and should be disabled.
In the lower right corner of the screen, you will see additional options:
- Rejoin Azure AD - Use this option to repeat the Azure AD join process. This can sometimes solve issues with the Azure AD integration.
- Sync Group Info From Azure AD - Synchronize the group information in your Morro Account with Azure AD.