Use the Upload File feature to upload files and folders from your local PC to the Cloud.
To upload a file, click "Select File" or "Select Folder" to use your operating system's file browser or drag and drop files or folders into the upload box. The most common limitations:
- The maximum file size for web upload is 96 MB.
- Total upload size must be less than 1 GB and less than 100 files.
- Do not refresh the browser until the upload is finished.
Some additional less commonly seen limitations:
- Empty files cannot be uploaded from the browser.
- If multiple users upload the same files and the same time, the upload may fail.
- Multiple files with the same name cannot be uploaded from the browser even if their contents are unique.
- Some non-alphanumeric characters in filenames may not be supported.
- Browser upload is supported with S3 (except China region), Wasabi, Azure, Neo, and IIJ storage backends.
- Safari does not support drag and drop.