Administrators can use Audit to track the history of a file.
- Click on Events in the left side menu.
- Select a time period and click Create Event Stream.
- Enter the filename in the "Search by Path containing" field, then click Show Details. You can narrow down the results by restricting by users, gateways, etc.
- The search results will show all activity on the file that meets the selected activity type and search criteria.
- You can also save the results to a CSV file which can later be imported to Excel or other applications. To save the results, enter a filename in the "Save as CSV for future download" field, then click the Save icon. Click Saved Event Streams in the left side menu to access saved streams.