Administrators can use Audit to track the history of a file.
- Click on Events in the left side menu.
- Click CREATE TRACE.
- Select a time period and click CREATE EVENT STREAM.
- Enter the filename in the "Search by Path containing" field, then click SEARCH. You can narrow down the results by restricting by users, gateways, etc.
- The search results will show all activity on the file that meets the selected activity type and search criteria.
- You can also export the results to a CSV file which can later be imported to Excel or other applications by using EXPORT.