Administrators can use Audit to see a user's sessions and file activity.
To see a user's sessions, go to the Audit page and do the following:
- Click Sessions in the left side menu.
- Select a time period, then the user. To see the session information for all users, select All.
- Click Show Session Log.
- You can change which fields are shown by selecting/deselecting the fields at the top of the table.
Events (File Activity)
To see a user's events (file activity), go to the Audit page and do the following:
- Click Events in the left side menu.
- Select a time period (up to 31 days in size), then the user. Multiple users can be selected if desired. Event information can also be restricted by gateway and share.
- Click Create Event Stream. This will create an event stream that can filtered further for display.
- Use the filter options to narrow down the information presented, then click Show Details.
- You can also save the results to a CSV file which can later be imported to Excel or other applications. To save the results, enter a filename in the "Save as CSV for future download" field, then click the Save icon. Click Saved Event Streams in the left side menu to access saved streams.