Administrators can use Audit to see a user's sessions and file activity.
To see a user's sessions, go to the Audit page and do the following:
- Click Sessions in the left side menu.
- Select a time period, then the user, gateway, and share.
- Click GET PREVIEW/STATISTICS.
- Click SHOW SESSION LOG.
- You can change which fields are shown by selecting/deselecting the fields at the top of the table.
Events (File Activities)
To see the events (SMB file activities), go to the Audit page and do the following:
- Click Events in the left side menu.
- Click CREATE TRACE.
- Select a time period (up to 31 days in duration), then the user. Multiple users can be selected if desired. Event information can also be restricted by gateway and share.
- Click GET PREVIEW/STATISTICS, then click CREATE EVENT STREAM.
- Use the filter options to narrow down the information presented, then click SEARCH
- You can also export the search results to a CSV file which can later be imported to Excel or other applications by using the EXPORT button.