The Device Status page shows device status information.
Use the Gateway and Item dropdowns to select the information to display. The following status items are available:
Send a S.M.A.R.T command to the disks and show the response. Virtual disks do not support S.M.A.R.T commands and will not show any results.
Show the sync queue status.
Active SMB Sessions
Display information about the current active SMB connections and locks.
Shows disk I/O information for the selected time period.
Display the disk usage for the root and data volumes for the selected period of time.
- Data Volume - Used to store cached data and files that have not been uploaded yet.
- Root Volume - Used for the operating system, database, etc.
Shows network, SMB, and HTTPS traffic for a period of time.
- Network Traffic - Shows all network traffic.
- SMB Traffic - Shows network traffic for SMB sessions.
- HTTPS Traffic - Shows network traffic connected to cloud resources.
- Rx is received by the CacheDrive.
- Tx is sent from the CacheDrive.
For a typical file create, you will see 1) Rx traffic on SMB, then 2) Tx traffic on HTTP.
This item shows typical CPU and Memory utilization for a period of time. If the graph shows a constant heavy load, consider upgrading the hardware.
Display the number of I/O operations per second over a period of time.
Number of Commands
Shows the number of commands in the request queue waiting to be executed.