Morro Data Release Notes 5.2.9
Morro Data Release Notes 5.2.5
Morro Data Release Notes 5.2.3
Morro Data Release Notes 5.2.0
MCM Version: 5.2.0
Note: Some features will be disabled or hidden until the firmware on all devices in the account are up to date.
- Firmware version 5.2.0
Morro Cloud Manager
- App version: 5.2.0
- Migrate from the Cloud
The Migrate app now supports data migration directly from Amazon S3 or Backblaze to Morro Cloud.
- Migrate Pre-fill Option
When migrating files, you can now choose which files to keep in cache based on last modified time.
- Support Azure Blob Storage as a BYOS Option
Azure support has been added as a Bring Your Own Storage option for sync shares.
- Virtual CacheDrives in the Cloud (Beta) - Azure (V202) and AWS (V203)
Create CacheDrives using VMs in the Cloud.
Limitation: V202 may show provisioning failed error messages on the console. VM may restart automatically during the first boot.
Limitation: Users using on-prem AD authentication will need to provision AD replication on the cloud.
- Azure AD Integration v2
Notify the BA when:
- Users change their passwords
- Accounts are deleted
- Logins are blocked
- User email address changes
- Reduced number of SMB service restarts required for configuration changes.
- Cumulative bug fixes and improvements