MCM Version: 4.2.5
Note: Version 4.2.5 requires a firmware update for all devices to at least 4.2.5 for all features to be available. Some features will be disabled or hidden if one device's firmware is not up to date. It is recommended that customer's update their firmware to the latest version.
- Firmware version 4.2.5
Morro Cloud Manager
- App version: 4.2.5
- [New] User List in Share Permission Panel automatically filers out empty entries
In MCM for domain users with secondary domain group, now only display Domain User group in share permission panel
- [New] Gateway access for DFS share
Allow customers to change Gateway access for DFS share on Device Manager page
- [Improvement] Amazon Backend optimization for email handling
Improved email handling on system backend
- [Fix] UI layout issue in Gateway Permission panel, Device Manager
- [Fix] Pick correct CloudNAS Plan when add/delete devices
- [Fix] File versioning issue
Fixed the issue of file overwritten with previous version.
- [Fix & Improvement] Morro Audit
Fixed the issue when using show detail on "include delete" on Morro Audit.
- [Fix & Improvement] Morro Migrate
Migrate Share comment can be changed
Migrate error handling
Fixed the directory permission failure status pass-to-next issue
Improved Morro Migrate resume process handling when error occurred
- Other Bug Fixes
- Morro Audit
- Morro Audit is share based. Should be enabled for each share.
- Morro Audit is included in CloudNAS Enterprise Plan and Design Collaboration Plan. It's an optional add-on for Business Plan.