MCM Version: 4.2.0
Note: Version 4.2.0 requires a firmware update for all devices to at least 4.2.0 for all features to be available. Some features will be disabled or hidden if one device's firmware is not up to date. It is recommended that customer's update their firmware to the latest version.
- Firmware version 4.2.1
Morro Cloud Manager
- App version: 4.2.0
- [New] Improvement and changes of UI
Intuitive Management UI of Morro Cloud Manager (MCM).
- [New] DFS Root Share
With DFS Root share, user can access multiples shares or folders from one entry.
- [New] Azure AD User/Group Import and Management
Support users/groups importing and setting of roles, user permissions, ACL for user/group before Azure AD user login to Morro Cloud Manager.
- [New] LDAP Mode
Support of LDAP mode. Unders LDAP mode there are options of JumpCloud and OpenLDAP. JumpCloud is an option under LDAP mode now.
- [New] Support SharePoint Sync in JumpCloud
Map JumpCloud Accounts (for CloudNAS) and Office 365 accounts (for Sharepoint) with corresponding keys.
- [New] Replicate/Archive job Management
Now support Cancel of Replicate / Archive Jobs.
- [New] Replicate/Archive job schedule option with "do after" condition
“Do after” option only for Replicate/Archive share. Once enabled, the job of this share will start right after the selected conditional share.
- [New] Share Link email improvement
User friendly file share links.
- [New] Incoming API
Incoming API is used to control shares or CacheDrive from the 3rd party applications (e.g. Veeam).
- [New] Outgoing API
Outgoing API supports sending Replicate/Archive job status to 3rd party applications (e.g. Slack),
- [New] Slack with RTC for Revit
Use Slack for status sync in Remote Collaboration for Revit application.
- [New] Morro Audit
Morro Audit is now in GA release.
- [New] Removed SMBv1 Protocol Access to CacheDrives
To improve security, SMBv1 access to the CacheDrives has been disabled by default. If SMBv1 access is required, please contact support to enable SMBv1 on the CacheDrives.
- Bug Fixes
- Morro Audit
- Morro Audit is share based. Should be enabled for each share.
- Morro Audit is included in CloudNAS Enterprise Plan and Design Collaboration Plan. It's an optional add-on for Business Plan.
- LDAP/JumpCloud Support
In LDAP mode, admin cannot modify LDAP Server address and Base DN, only can change LDAP Bind DN and its password to rejoin JumpCloud.
When Office 365 integration is enable and SharePoint Sync is turned on in JumpCloud mode, modifying LDAP Bind DN to rejoin JumpCloud will not affect SharePoint Sync.