Morro Data Release Notes 5.1.4
This release has bug fixes and improvements. If you are using related features, it is recommended to update the firmware to 5.1.4.
- SharePoint Sync: Improved error handling and reduced unnecessary alerts
- SharePoint Sync: Fix a bug when both the SharePoint side and CacheDrive Share have the same file with different timestamps
- Fix a bug so report the correct information for MCM / Device / Diagnosis / Queue Status
- Fix a bug for downloading large files from Backblaze B2 storage for Archive Share
Major Release 5.1 Release Notes
Morro Data Release Notes 5.1
MCM Version: 5.1.0
Note: Some features will be disabled or hidden if one device's firmware is not up to date. It is recommended that customers update their firmware to the latest version. If there are multiple devices in one CloudNAS account, please update all of the devices to use the features of the latest version.
Morro Cloud Manager
In addition to Revit, now Remote Team Collaboration supports Civil3D, Microstation, and Bluebeam.
- [New] Public Launch of US East and APAC regional mlock server
- [Update] Update SMB Sharing Service
We have updated the SMB File Sharing Service. Some default security settings have changed. NTLMv1 Authentication is disabled by default. This may cause issues for users using old operating systems.
- Bug Fixes and improvement