Morro Data Release Notes 5.0.12
Firmware: 5.0.12 -Build5237
MCM Version: 5.0.12
We Recommend SharePoint Sync users to update.
- Fix issue to add new device or create account using new device.
- Cumulative bug fixes and improvements for SharePoint Sync
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- For the 5.0.X Release please refer to the Version 5.0 Release Note below.
Morro Data Release Notes 5.0
MCM Version: 5.0.0
Note: Version 5.0.0 requires a firmware update for all devices to at least 5.0.0 for all features to be available. Some features will be disabled or hidden if one device's firmware is not up to date. It is recommended that customer's update their firmware to the latest version.
Morro Cloud Manager
- App version: 5.0.0
- [New] New and improved UI of Morro Cloud Manager
- [New] MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) is supported when user logins MCM
Now Morro Cloud Manager sign-in supports Multi-Factor Authentication. Currently, users can turn on/off MFA for Morro Users mode and Active Directory mode. (Note: Morro Connect does not support MFA yet.)
- [New] Advanced Snapshot for Replicate Share / Archive Share
Allow users to snapshot immediately when creating a job of Replicate Share or Archive Share. Once the Immediate Snapshot option is enabled, you can further select options for the snapshotting with the dependency of the previous job.
- [New] Last-version option for Folder/Share recovery
With an option, you can now simply recover only the last version of a folder/share. Without the “only recover the last version” option, it will recover all versions of the files before the date and time you specified.
- [New] Guest access and hide inaccessible shares
New option for disabling Guest Access globally and option to not show shares to certain users if that user has no permission to access to.
- [New] Indication Icon showing the initial sync status of SharePoint Sync
After mapping the SharePoint library to a Share, status indication icons added to show initial sync status: Pending and Syncing.
- [New] Set Minimum SMB protocol
Now you can set up both maximum and minimum SMB protocol for CacheDrive.
- [Update] Morro Migrate Improvement
- [Update] No option for CFS support
From Release 5.0, Morro Data CloudNAS no longer supports Bring your Cloud File Storage (Dropbox, OneDrive) as an option of Cloud Storage group.
- Bug Fixes
History of other minor releases in 5.0.x:
01/07/2020 Version 5.0.10 Bug fixes and Proxy support (Beta)
12/31/2019 Version 5.0.9 Bug fixes
12/20/2019 Version 5.0.8 Bug fix in user management
12/18/2019 Version 5.0.7 Cache management improvement and bug fixes
12/04/2019 Version 5.0.6 Support Morro Connect MFA
12/03/2019 Version 5.0.5 Fix typo
11/25/2019 Version 5.0.4 Bug fixes
11/14/2019 Version 5.0.3 Bug fixes
11/08/2019 Version 5.0.2 Bug fixes
11/05/2019 Version 5.0.1 Update Azure AD
Major Release 5.0 Release Notes