In the File System page, create a pool by clicking Create Pool.
This opens the Create Storage Pool panel.
Create Storage Pool Fields
- Name - The name of the storage pool.
- Comment - An optional comment about the pool.
- Cloud Storage Group - The cloud storage group to which this pool belongs.
Multi-Cloud Redundancy Option
- You can optionally enable multi-cloud redundancy for the storage pool. You must have first deployed more than one cloud storage.
- Multi-cloud redundancy is defined at the pool level. All shares in the pool will have the same redundancy.
- Multi-cloud redundancy can be added to an existing pool. However, only new files or files that are updated after the enabling of multi-cloud redundancy will have redundancy.
- Once setting multi-cloud redundancy, it cannot be changed or removed.