MCM Version: 3.1.5
Note: Version 3.1.5 requires a firmware update for all devices to at least 3.1.5 for all features to be available. Some features will be disabled or hidden if one device's firmware is not up to date. It is recommended that customer's update their firmware to the latest version.
- Firmware version 3.1.5
- [Updated] Duplicate Case-Sensitive Folder
Duplicate case-sensitive folder cause a problem with ECHO and SMB access to the files. When a user moves or renames a folder, it can cause a duplicate folder with a case-sensitive name to be created for the parent folder
- [Updated] ECHO does not sync if user renames or moves a non-empty folder on CacheDrives.
Echo synchronization does not work if user renames or moves a non-empty folder on the CacheDrive that is the ECHO master.
- Firmware Update recommended for all ECHO users.
If not using ECHO, the firmware update is optional.
Morro Cloud Manager
- App version: 3.1.5
- [Updated] User permissions lost when Sync group information from Azure AD
When the administrator clicks the SYNC GROUP INFO FROM AAD button in the Team->Domain panel, the user permissions for a share can be lost. This happens for users who have more than 100 groups in their Azure account.
- [Updated] Switch to Azure AD Mode does not work on new Microsoft API
Microsoft updated their API resulting in Azure AD Mode cannot join the Morro Data application to Azure AD.
- Bug Fixes