Morro Release v3.1.3
MCM Version: 3.1.0
Note: Version 3.1.3 requires a firwmare update for all devices.
- Firmware version 3.1.3
- Hotfix for Problem Related to User Permissions on Files and Folders
Customers experienced problems accessing files and folders that contained custom permissions. If users continue to be unable to access files or folders, please contact Customer Support.
Morro Release v3.1.0
MCM Version: 3.1.0
Note: Version 3.1.0 requires a firmware update for all devices to at least 3.1.0 for all features to be available. Some features will be disabled or hidden if one device's firmware is not up to date. It is recommended that customer's update their firmware to the latest version.
- Firmware version 3.1.0
- Improvement to Replicate shares requires firmware update to version 3.1.0
New features in Team Portal require that CacheDrives are all updated to version 3.1.0.
Morro Cloud Manager
- App version: 3.1.0
- [New] Improved Replicate share upload speed
Added option to use multiple threads to process files in the replicate share. Performance improvements are most notable when uploading small files.
- Specify number of threads in CacheDrive firmware settings.
- Queue Status for Device shows progress for each thread.
- [Updated] Add Select All and Clear All buttons to Replicate Share Scheduling
Add buttons to make selecting all time slots or deselecting all time slots easier.
- [Updated] Replicate Share Job Status
Improved the Diagnostics Queue Status for CacheDrives that have access to Replicate Shares.
- [Updated] Preserve ACL permissions for old versions of files
Manage Versions will display the ACL permissions color code on previous versions.
- [Updated] New user preferences for email alerts
BA can set user preferences limit alert emails to administrators or to only Business Administrators.
- [Updated] Log items display which user or device performed the action
In the Log page, added a column to display which user or device performed the logged item.
- Bug Fixes