Manage Payment Options
Add, update, remove payment options
Morro Data currently allows only credit cards as a payment option.
Update or remove expired credit cards
Update an expired credit card with the following method:
- Sign in to your Team Portal.
- Click ACCOUNT from the top right dropdown menu.
- Click NEW CARD from the Credit Card section of Payment and Billing Information.
- Enter credit card information in the New Card window.
- Click SAVE.
Removed an expired card by replacing the card with a valid credit card. For more information, see the article Updating my biling info and address.
Accepted payment options
Morro Data accepts credit cards and debit cards as payment options.
In the US, we support the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
In Australian, Canadian, European, Hong Kongese, Japanese, and Singaporean, we support the following cards:
- American Express
Morro Data does not support prepaid cards or bitcoin as payment options. All charges are in USD, so exchange rate fees may apply depending on your bank's policy.
Troubleshooting problems with payment options
If you receive an error message when you add information to an existing card or add a new credit card, try the following steps to resolve the problem:
- Follow any instructions in the error message.
- Retype your credit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers.
- Verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct.
- Verify that you have enough money in your payment option's account to pay for the total due and any taxes for your purchase.
- Verify that the payment option is authorized for online billing or automatic billing.
- Contact your bank to find out why authorizations are failing.
- Try adding or switching to a different payment option.
- If you need more help after trying the steps listed above, then Contact Support.
If you are still experiencing problems with payment options, please contact Customer Support.